The May 8, 2020 Roundtable discussion focused:
- How is everyone handling Memorial Day
- Best practices for communicating restrictions/procedures to the public
- Funeral services for mass and burials
- How the Faith is taking shape in action in Catholic Cemeteries during COVID-19?
- Planning for next steps as areas of the country begin “phasing” back open
The next roundtable discussion will be on May 29, 2020 at 1:00 PM PST | 3:00 PM CST. Please visit our Events page to register for next Zoom Meeting.